June 8, 2012
You can check me out at: thepadre10.wordpress.com View all posts by Mike
This entry was posted on Friday, June 8th, 2012 at 12:29 am and tagged with excuses and posted in axioms, i'm right, leadership, my personal life. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
the padreI am a husband, a dad, a spankin' new grandpa...again (big papi), a pastor, a teacher, a fellow-wanderer, a baseball junkie, a lover of 24...and still waiting for Jack to return, waffles, the first day of fall , loud music, kids, play, the grace of God, and St. Augustine grass!
The Great Holden
The next in line…Nolan
- The Farra dress code wp.me/pdXt3-2kd 9 hours ago
- Breaking my silence...with this. wp.me/pdXt3-2k9 2 days ago
- I'm not happy wp.me/pdXt3-2k6 1 week ago
- @drawingtype @rachelinlife thought you might enjoy this http://t.co/Dt8qVqJZ3d 2 weeks ago
- Marriage Tuesday wp.me/pdXt3-2jZ 2 weeks ago
- Just doing what I can to help wp.me/pdXt3-2jS 3 weeks ago
- Journey or Destination? wp.me/pdXt3-2jI 3 weeks ago
- help wp.me/sdXt3-help 3 weeks ago
Tagsbaseball bible biggest loser christmas church church life commitment communication counseling culture dads death decisions depression divorce faith family football forgiveness friends friendship giving grace Holden honesty hope leadership life love marriage money music parenting pastor prayer preaching serving sex sin texas trust truth unity worship youth ministry