1. no doubt. my game is gone. my noticeable improvement as a bowler is no longer noticeable. it’s a figment of my imagination. it’s a memory of a by-gone season. dust in the wind. i stink. but i’m not whining.
2. my life insurance doctor’s report in. goodbye brisket. goodbye in and out. goodbye chips and cheese. maybe we can be friends again.
3. yeesh. i’m a full-on senior minister now. had a kid in our youth group call me “mr. farra” yesterday.
4. mavs. ouch. pretty sure the homeboys need to find somebody to join the dirkster on the court. quick.
1. why is nobody giving any props to the little friars? the padres are 6-1 in their last seven games and are starting to make their move. and if you believe that…
2. wow. so many new folks at NP yesterday, i didn’t have time to meet all of them. i don’t know about you, but i love meeting new people and opening up the possibility of developing new friendships. i just don’t understand people who are content with the friends they have and don’t want to make room for new ones.
3. after spending the past six weeks on two verses (romans 12:1-2), i’m not ready to move on. i feel like we’ve just skimmed the surface of this great text. maybe we’ll come back and do it again.
4. the lawn is making a comeback. there must be death before there can be a resurrection. sorry for that metaphor.